Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life in the Future

Life in the future By:Jack Sun VROOM a hovering vehicles went passed me. I woke up. I was somewhere. I didn’t know where I was . When I stood up, I saw that I was in a whole new world. It was like the future in my dreams. First, I wanted to just explore. At least my parents were not around. The first thing I wanted to explore was what was different. I probably already know about some stuff because it was in my dreams last night. The first thing I wanted to do was to go to a cafe but when I got there it was floating in the air. The cars were floating too so that’s how people got up there, I said to myself. I wonder what they eat. I also wonder if I would survive my life here without eating any food. BUMP! A person bumped into me. It was another kid. He said his name was Nate I told him all about how I got here and how I thought I would survive in the weird world. He said he would help then he said he would bring me to his house. Once we were at his house he had stairs come down from his house. THUD! The stairs hit the ground. I followed him up the stairs and saw that stuff in his house was much different than my house. Every thing he had in his house was all so big. The first thing I wanted to do was watch the big screen tv on the side of me. Next to the tv were some stairs. Up the stairs were two doors. He said the door on the right was his room and other door was his parent’s room. He led me to his room and he had another big screen tv in his room with a ;xbox,ps1,ps2,ps3.ps4,wii,wii u. I asked why he needed all those things! He said his friend could use them when they came over so we did not have to take turns and fight whose turn it was. Then I ask one more time, “Can we watch the tv now? “ He said,” Okay.” Then we went to the living room where the big screen tv was. I said, “I want to watch Cartoon Network.” He said, “In the future it was called Future Network.” Then, I said, ” I will try it.” After I finished a show on Future Network I thought it was kinda cool and better than Cartoon Network. After a while I ate at his house for lunch and it cost zero dollars. It was holographic food that came off the internet. “I never tried internet food,” I said. But, after lunch I found out that internet food tasted good and actually better than normal food. After lunch we went outside and went to Nate's favorite place which was a was an arcade. I liked games too but the arcade we went to was huge. The arcades I went to had games like from Pac Man to Minecraft. The arcade Nate brought me to had games like Minecraft and Agario. I like the games at the arcade in the future more than the games in the arcades in the past. We spent so long at the arcade that when we went back to Nate’s house it was already night time so I slept over that night. After awhile I woke up and could not fall asleep. So, I went into his kitchen and opened his giant freezer and got some milk to drink. Next to the freezer was a microwave. I put my milk in and pressed the on button and set it to 30 seconds. When I took the milk out I drank it and got really sleepy and went back to my room and fell asleep leaving the microwave on. Not long after I could smell something burning and woke up. I ran to the kitchen and saw a fire in the microwave. Then, I woke everyone up and Nate's parents told us to run out of the house. But, I tripped and the fire spread on me and I woke up and saw my brother on me. It was all a dream. After that day I never talk about it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment