Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Winter Poems

       Winter Poems By Lily Helphinstine
C atching snowflakes with my tongue
O n the ground is all snow
L ots of snowflakes around me
D own come the snowflakes from the sky
W inter is finally here                  
I  see snow outside                  
N eat snowflakes falling down        
T ons of fun things to play outside
E xtra cold weather
R ed decorations inside
                                         
                         Inside there are treats
                              Like hot cocoa and cookies
                               I love nice warm treats
                       
                                  I can smell cookies
                           Lots of yummy hot chocolate
                                  I really like these treats

No comments:

Post a Comment