Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dragon Attack

DRAGON
ATTACK
By Jack Mattingly

Eddie, Eric and I were going on an adventure on a cliff that no one ever tried to climb it because there was a dragon on top of it. but, we wanted to see if it was true or not. It was supposed to be in the heart of the mountain and was an avalanche dragon, one of the worst kind to meet.
there was a tunnel that got blocked up with the hardest kind of rock ever to protect the dragon. Every 10,000 years it opens just on a special day, january 1st. That was today!
We set out. when we were almost there we could tell because of all the avalanches. There were a few close calls like when a rock fell on my foot and it hurt so badly I almost screamed in pain but refrained so I didn’t wake up the dragon.
when we finally got there we could hear the snoring sound of the dragon. We soon noticed that the sound was more than one dragon. that meant that there was a mother, father, and a few babies. We all thought for a minute, “should we go in and get all the extremely rare crystals or should we not go in and have no cool crystals?” We all yelled but sort of a whisper because we did not want to wake the dragon at the same time, “LETS GO IN!”
We started in and the noise got louder and louder the closer and closer we got.  soon, we got to the area with all the cool ores. And, all of a sudden, the snoring stopped! We thought to ourselves, “grab and go, Grab and go!
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Eddie got attacked. “Leave without Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”
“We must go back and get him,” I remarked worriedly to Eric.
Eric replied, “they are going to be ready for us.”
“We don’t have much time before the day ends and before they eat Eddie,” I still said worried about Eddie.
“I have a plan,” Eric said proudly. “we should find what avalanche dragons weaknesses are.”
“Water!” we both whispered at once.
“I think there is a stream nearby. i can just hear it in that cave because they need to drink at one point,” I said with a little higher voice than before. “Let’s go in . . . NOW!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” we both yelled.
“Bye-bye,” I yelled to the father Dragon as we ran.
“I think I can see him,” yelled Eric. “he is over that PIT OF LAVA”!!!!
“Help me”, “help me!” yelled Eddie.
I said finally calm, “See that stone like a ladder? Eric and I can pick it up and you can get on it, ok?” I yelled to Eddie so he could hear,
“I will try,” Eddie said to me unsurely.  
“3-2-1, jump, now!” Eric and I yelled together.
“phew, you made it!” I said to Eddie.
“I want to STAY!” said Eddie. “They have been nice to me and gave me some crystals. If you want to stay too I could ask them,” offered Eddie.
“I’ll stay if you stay,” I replied.
“Ok, let me go get them. follow me,” I said quickly to Eddie.
“I think they are right there, jack,” Eric said not sure.
“Yep, they are over there, so let me ask them,” Eddie said to us then turned to the Dragons. “Can you let these people stay?”
“What are you saying to them?’ I asked Eddie.
“Oh, I studied at a special section of the library and it tells you how to speak to dragon. I will teach you later,” Eddie said proudly of his linguistic skills.

To find out what happens next… read the sequel to come later, or make up your own ending!      

No comments:

Post a Comment