Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Adventures of Mr. Seaotter

The Adventures Of Mr. Seaotter
One day Mr. SeaotterotterSeaotter went to his great, great, great, great, great, double-great, quadruple-great, quintuplet-great grandmother and grandfather's home in an underwater bamboo forest located under Santa’s Workshop.  It was National Sea Otter Day, so he wore his Sunday best.  That was ironic because it was Sunday!  
On his way, he started to sing, “I’m off to see my grandparents, my great, great grandparents.”  Just then he saw a pretty “shell.”  As he back-tracked he realized it was a pearl.  The next thing he knew a unicornater popped out and said, “Hi, I’m a unicorater, and I love making rainbows.”  (He said as he was making a rainbow!)
 Then Mr.Sea Otter and his new friends started to sing, “I’m off to see my grandparents, my great, great grandparents!”  Out of the blue a huge tornado swept around them and picked them up.  (The unicorator was still making rainbows.)  
In the tornado they met a mooigerny.  He suggested to have a birthday.  So, to pass the time in the tornado they had a birthday party.  At the party there were water people, tornado people, tornado streamers, and tornado balloons.  
Suddenly, a ponrrexcow came out of nowhere and yelled, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  By the way, whose birthday is it?!”
“No one’s.  We just wanted a party to pass the time,”
 In the middle of the party the tornado talked!  He said, “Sorry if I took you by surprise, I’m a Traveling Tornado Transportation.”  
Surprisingly, the tornado let them go at Mr. Seaotterotterseaotter’s grandparents’ house.  More to their surprise, there was a note that said, “Be back in 5 days, off to see our grandson’’
 OBUBBLENUGGETS!!!!!!!!!
        totally real animals:)                                                      
           
By Isabella Hamley and Abigail Goldhamer

No comments:

Post a Comment