Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Dog Edmund

         MY DOG EDMUND!!               
 I just got a dog on  March 14, 2015.  He is a Chocolate Lab mix . He is 3 or 4 years old. My family got him off a truck. We were the 2nd to last in line. In the car he tried to climb over the seat.My mom had to move to the back seat and Edmund sat on her lap. I have walked him twice already!He has not barked yet but he is active!It is not hard to tell that he is descended from a wolf.My family is all responsible for him.He is my first dog I have had.The other pets I have had are:A cat called Chimney, 3 fish,called Freddy, Jennafish, and a current fish called Shimmer. Edmund eats dog food and likes it!  This is because he jumps on me when I’m trying to feed him. He jumps a lot! I am not sure how many are in his litter. He sleeps in his crate at night.The man we got him from (we knew this) said that Edmund had been outside in a crate at the vet’s! Edmund is lovable, mellow and playful dog and he knows it! He is (as far as I know) good with other dogs. I think Edmund likes the Golden Retriever (or Lab, I’m not sure), next door called Trinity. Edmund has gotten stronger on the leash. Edmund (even with a hurt paw) must have smelled a squirrel  and he pulled me up a snow drift! Edmund (still) has NOT BARKED YET! Dogs are good pets to have but, like all pets they need love and require work!        
FEEDING   
How I feed my dog is easy! I get a piece of food and his food (he jumps for his food) and looking at him I eat my piece of food and put down his food and say “Okay Edmund” and he eats his food. Sometimes,at night I hear him snoring in his cage(It’s loud). Awhile ago he barked when my Dad came  home. Today(4/20/15) he barked at my brother.Does he like us? I wonder if he does! A  while back,when we were walking Edmund a little dog was on the other side of the street (with his owner) and I think Edmund tried to attack it but i’m not sure why! My mom pulled Edmund away! 
Now we go up Beach Mountain Circle to walk my family’s dog. Recently when I feed Edmund(see feeding) my dad put vegetable oil in his food.  
Edo, when I was playing with him jumped on me! OW!!! HE GETS IN TROUBLE BUT HE IS ONE GOOD DOG!!!  
By Elsabet Ferruci

No comments:

Post a Comment