Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Iron Trial

The Iron Trial
This book was written by: Holly Black
   
     Have you ever read the book, The Iron Trial?
Well, I have. If you like magic and adventure then this is a book for you. The Iron Trial is the first book in a series, but not all the books are finished yet.
    
    The book is about a boy who ends up going to magic school because he passed a test that says if you have magic or not. He went against his father’s wishes because it was the law to go to magic school if you get. His leg has always been in a brace. When he gets there he makes two friends named Eric and Tamara. They learn magic and discover that one of them is a trader! Who is it? I guess you will have to read the book to find out.    
     
    If I rated it in stars I would probably give it a 4 if 5 is the best and 1 is the worst. My opinion on the book is that it ends in a way that makes you want to read the next book. Also, I thought it was interesting how at the end it was a very   unexpected twist of events.

By: Lily Helphinstine




No comments:

Post a Comment