Friday, January 30, 2015

Interview with Paige Raynor

INTERVIEWING PAIGE RAYNOR!!!! By Julia Winakor

I chose Paige to interview because  I want to know more about her. She is a close friend of mine but it is nice to find out more about your friends!


JW: My favorite animal is a Cheetah.  
What is your favorite animal(s)? PR: My favorite animal is a puppy.

JW: My favorite color is blue. What is your favorite color(s). PR: My favorite color is blue?

JW: My favorite sport is Gymnastics.What is your favorite sport(s)? PR: My favorite sport is Soccer.

JW:My birthday is December 7th.What is your  birthday?PR: My birthday is January10th.
               
JW: I am 8 years old.How old are you? PR: I am 9 years old.
  
JW: My favorite food is Nutella. What is your favorite food? PR: My favorite food is Mac & Cheese.

JW: My favorite Holiday is Christmas.What is your favorite Holiday? PR: My favorite Holiday is also Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment