Friday, January 30, 2015

My Grandpa's Job

My Grandpa’s Job
  My grandpa has been in many dog shows. And has bred 57 AKC champions. He has seven Tibetan Terriers. They are named Maddy, Isabell, Nike, Alfie, Nessa, Cyndi, and Dora. He breeds dogs, and he used to have six puppies at his house. Their mom is named Cyndi. All or most of his dogs are champions. They have many ribbons. He has been in dog shows for more than 30 years. He once had 10 dogs and more than 20 puppies at the same time. Maddie is going to have puppies in January. Just before my birthday. This will be litter 93. I hope I can get one. I don’t think my dad would let me though, but they live close to me now so I can play with the puppies more. They are better behaved if they are played with.

By, Clara Shangold

No comments:

Post a Comment