Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Should Kids Follow Rules of Visiting House?
By Jack Rider Mattingly

I have found that kids should follow the rules at others people’s house and follow their rules whether you like them or not. Sometimes in life I forget to follow the rules at someone’s house and I end up in trouble. Many people follow the rules at another person’s houses but they do not realize how respectful they are being to their friend and their parents. My  first reason why you should follow all the rules of the person’s house you are visiting is that the person's house you are visiting has gone out of their way to make you feel welcome. My second reason why you should behave yourself at someone else's house is that you might break something valuable or important to their family doing those different rules and they might get mad at you so you will have to pay for it. My third and final reason why you should follow every single rule that the housekeeper has is that it might be disrespectful or rude to them and they will not invite you back. This is all advice you are going to see down below in these following paragraphs.
                                                                                                                                                                                            
My first reason why you should follow the rules at someone else’s house, is that the person who has invited you over and has opened their house and has gone out of their way to make feel welcome and treated like you are at your own house. For example, when I went over to Eddie’s house, his mom made us a delicious lunch of hot dogs and cantaloupe. She also made some other extremely delicious food and at least 3 glasses of milk for me to dip the cookies in scene I kept emptying the cup every ten seconds. For the awesome tasty dessert, homemade sugar cookies designed perfectly with a Christmas tree right in the middle, which tasted so good that I had ten of the best cookies I had ever put in my mouth. If Eddie’s mom can go out her way to make me homemade cookies, hot dogs, cantaloupe and tons of glasses of milk, the absolute least I could do, is be respectful of her house rules, am I right?

My second reason why you should behave yourself at someone’s house, is that  you might break something valuable by not following the house rules. If you are playing a sport like football or baseball in someone’s house, you might make a mistake and knock something over that is very valuable.  I don’t have a  thousands of dollars, or even close to that much money to pay for the valuable item that broke.  So maybe I should just follow the rules and make it easy for my bank account it let it relax. If that ever happens is that if you are playing something in the house you might accidentally break something very voluble of theirs and you might also shake the ground to much by stomping or something, so it might fall. One more thing is that you might make your friend bump into it on accident. Their parents will have to go out of there way, again to clean up the mess which would make there life harder what it is already.  You would not want to break something priceless to them, would you?

My third and final reason why you should follow the rules at someone else's house is that it might be disrespectful or really rude to them, and they might not invite you back. The TV shows you watch might be too inappropriate to their son but you get him to watch it when his parents tell you not to watch any inappropriate stuff. Also you might be disrespectful to his  parents but that does not mean you have to treat their parents badly too. Do you like Someone forcing you to watch movie or something you do not want to watch but you have to, because I would not like that and you will probably not too. One more thing is that you can say inappropriate words at your house but that does not mean you can do it at your friend's house because this will be disrespectful to them. Do you want their son to get in trouble by saying the bad words you said, would you?

I truly believe that you should behave yourself at the person’s house, who has invited you over for a few hours. You also might break something valuable for theirs, and get in trouble. The last one is it might be disrespectful to them. I hope you can see why I believe that you should follow the rules at someone else's house or you can even follow these rules at your house. If you want to get invited back, well,  follow my advice on what to do and what to try to avoid doing.
          

             

No comments:

Post a Comment