Friday, February 26, 2016

The Goodgame Empire Challenge

The Goodgame Empire Challenge
By Jack Mattingly.


“I bet I can level up more than you!” I challenged Micha, my dad's brother.
“Oh, it it is on!” he replied nastily.
We were at Kiawah Island and I had just introduced Micha to the game because I begged him constantly until he said yes, so he tried the game and he liked it.
We both launched three attacks over and over again against the Robber Barons and other good players. We stopped when all our troops died and started to train more. In the next five minutes or so I was in the lead at level 5 and he was at level 4. The ferocious and exciting challenge went on for an hour until I called, “Time! Let's go take a mini break and have a snack.”
During the snack we had 2 or 3 hot dogs and a bag of chips because we were starving and I mean STARVING! We talked about about the game and what level we were. To my amazement he was in the lead and I felt like I was going to lose but during that moment a plan formed in my head. The plan was to sabotage him and attack him so his building would catch on fire. I could easily look at his screen and see his troops and his level. He did not have very many troops so then I searched up his name to locate his castle. By luck he was near me so I sent the attack. It would be there in about ten minutes but it felt like three. When we were done eating we went back on the computers I tried my plan and it worked so, it slowed him down a little bit because he had to put the fires out.
“HEY, YOU CHEATED!” yelled Micha very frustrated at me.
“Nope, that is the game, HA!” I responded back to Micha proud that I was in the lead.
We went on after that and the challenge lasted a few, hot, summer days, but at the end I won. It was so close I ran around the house waking every one up because I had just beat uncle Micha! The score was 26 to 25 and he was so close to leveling up because he was 3 experience from leveling up. He cheated and launched an attack while I was not looking and leveled up but I had already seen his level.

“Good game,” he said sorrowfully to me but I was already out the door riding my bike like a madman. “Jack, get back here right now or we will not go to the beach,” he yelled over my screaming so the whole neighborhood could hear it, but I could not hear because by the time he said it I was out of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment