Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Big Zipline (small moment)
By Jack Mattingly

“Dad Watch me!” I screamed through the air about thirty feet high.
My dad got out his camera from on the course and aimed it at the zipline and was ready to take the photos.
“5… 4… 3… 2… 1… GO!” My dad bellowed from the platform under me.
I jumped off the platform and sailed through the air on the zipline. It felt like I was on top of an airplane while it was 1,000 yards up in the air. My dad took three photos as I glided through the air and soon there was a big crash.
“Jack are you alright!” my dad yelled from the platform.
I answered and I said I was all right and that I just crashed into the tree. It hurt for a moment or two but because the ride was so awesome I forgot about the pain.
“That was awesome!” I yelled to my dad which seemed like a mile away because the zipline was so long it went across the whole parking lot.
“AAAAHHHH!” I yelled in fear as I almost fell off but then I remembered that I had a hanes on so I could not fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment